Tuesday, August 19, 2008

noah's party

Lunch at Fazoli's. MMMMMM Good food. The boys wanted to take this picture to tease Daddy a little.
Our friend Tyler is into Halo. This is his cake. One of my masterpieces if I do say so myself.
OK. So my friend baked the cakes, but I sculpted and decorated.
MAN!!! This turned out awesome!

Sunday was Noah's birthday. Here's a little video of some of the fun they had swimming. It was really fun. Where does the time go? We had it at the Aquatic Center here in town. You couldn't guess that Ezekiel had to be rescued earlier in the day when he "fell" in. I have a feeling that he jumped in. Noah's friends have all bugged their parents about going back to swim again. I'm glad we had his party there. I didn't know it was so much fun there. I registered Z for lessons there. Ironically while he was drowning. There aren't to many sports for him to play yet. Noah wants to start lessons too. Who knows, maybe in 12 years we will see them at the Olympics going for the gold.

No comments: