Friday, August 29, 2008



Today I had to help pass out bread and juice for green ribbon week for the PTA. (I am secretary) Ezekiel was so good today. We were there for about two and a half hours. He sat quietly out of the way for about 45 minutes, then we were running around putting stuff away and he stayed right by my side. Then, when we were chatting by the cars, he sat quietly and watched the cars go by. He was so good today. Needless to say, I took him to Toys-R-Us and let him pick out a toy. He picked a car case for his cars and has carried it around all day.

1 comment:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

That is a super cute picture of noah! I do not envy him. When i see all the huge tubs of glue sticks, and crayons, and kleenexes at the store, i get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach! haha!
Ezekiel is such a good boy! It's probably easier to be so good when there are no siblings to bother you or to be bothered by you! :)